Monday, March 24, 2008

Family, Isn't It About Time

We recently welcomed a new kid to the family. David was born a couple of months ago but didn't officially become apart of our family until last week. My brother Scot and his wife Lorelei adopted David and had him sealed to them in the SLC Temple. My grandpa died the week previous so a lot of family was in town for the funeral and were also able to participate in this joyous occasion. Thanks to Dustin Bradbury for the photos @ www.dustinbradbury.com
David's shot for GQ for Babies

Lorelei likes the kid and I think its mutual.
The boy with the boy.

"Baby its what's for dinner" - Big Fat Bast on Austin Powers
But I think Scot prefers vanilla ice cream

Family and friends in front of the temple including the birth mother and her parents.

Tickle Me David

This is my favorite, they should hang this on the wall.

Brothers and Sisters, hey thats a show on ABC! Then there's me on the side standing by myself.

1 Comments:

At 5:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home