Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Sorry it has been a while since I have posted on the website. Life is great and I just recently made a sweet cross country journey from Orlando to Salt Lake. Yeah was the third time that I have made that drive. My friend Shelly was moving back to Utah from Orlando so I decided to give her some company on the drive.
Well, a friend of mine found this video on Youtube and its from Give Kids the World out in Kissimee, Florida. I used to DJ monthly and a guest took this video and posted it. We are doing the Men In Black dance. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, Blogger BJ said...

Hey – since you’re a YouTuber, you might want to check this out… There’s a video company that’s recruiting
YouTubers and if they like your stuff, (and they should) they will actually pay you when your video gets a hit.
Here’s their link… www.flownetworkproductions.com/videorevenue.htm. It’s about time the people who make
the videos get some of the money instead of it all going to YouTube!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home